Mitsui Bussan Chemicals Co., Ltd. (the "Company", or "MBC") manages and protects personal information received from our customers in compliance with Japan's "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" as following.
1. Purpose of Personal Information
Personal information received from our customers will be used, entirely or partly, for the following purposes.
1.to provide services about registration or requests (including notifications and greetings by social customs, contact with relevant parties required for providing such services)
2.to notify information regarding events such as exhibitions and seminars
3.to report the results to those supported or participated in questionnaires or events
4.to provide services using direct mail, email delivery, or fax etc.
5.For other related or incidental works or services in relations to the services described above.
2. Providing Personal Information
The Company will not provide the personal information to a third party except for the following cases: (i) when the Company obtains the prior consent of the customer, and (ii) when the Company is required by laws and regulations to provide personal information.
3. Entrusting Personal Information
There are cases when Company will entrust Personal Information of customers to its contractors for the Purpose under Article 1 above.
When the Company entrusts personal information of customers to contractors, the Company will take appropriate measures to supervise contractors to safely manage personal information by selecting appropriate contractors and specifying obligations and responsibilities in written contracts etc.
4. Shared Usage of Personal Information
If necessary, the Company may share personal information received from customers as following.
Category of shared usage: company name, name of division belong to, position, name, address, phone number, email address.
Scope of shared usage: MBC and its parent company and affiliated companies, and ODM manufacturers who are mentioned on the web-site of J-Beauty Technology Platform.
Purpose of shared usage: Providing customers with useful and appropriate services related to our business.
Person responsible for managing personal information: Mitsui Bussan Chemicals Co., Ltd.
5. Handling of Personal Information in connection with link to outside
Websites operated by us may contain external links. We are not responsible for the handling and management status of personal information on external sites and the contents posted. Please contact the linked site directly.
6. Usage of Cookie
Our website uses some cookies to provide you with the best service. No information that can identify personal information is obtained from this cookie.
7. Obtaining access history to our websites
Our website may collect access history for the purpose of statistical and analysis of your accessing history to our website. By acquiring access history, we do not obtain information that allows us to identify personal information.
8. Prevention of eavesdropping by third parties
On our website, the personal information provided by customers is encrypted by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) or the security safety equivalent to this so that the third party does not eavesdrop on the personal information during communication. We strive to secure.
9. Handling of Personal Information for Each Product, Service, and Business
We may individually determine the purpose of use of personal information for each product, service, and business, provision to third parties, contact information, etc.
In that case, if there are different rules or special rules from "Handling of personal information", priority will be given to the matters concerning the handling of personal information specified for each product, service, and business.
10. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of registered Personal Information
When a customer requests to disclose, correct, suspend, delete, disclose to a third party, or stop providing personal information about the customer, after confirming your identity, we will respond promptly unless there is a special reason.
For details on the procedure, please see the consultation desk and procedure for personal information below.
【Consultation desk / procedure method】
For details on the procedure, please see "Consultation Desk / Procedure" below.
JA Building 11F, 3-1, Otemachi 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6811, Japan
Mitsui Bussan Chemicals Co., Ltd. Service representative for matters concerning personal information
1. If you would like to disclose, change or delete your personal information, please let us know by mail first.
Terms to be written on postcards and sealed letters
•Address and name of the recipient of the "Request for Disclosure Request"
•Please simply indicate that you wish to send a "Request for Disclosure Request"
Postcard and postal address
•Please mail to the above consultation desk
•In order to send the "Request for Disclosure Request" correctly, we ask that you send us a postcard or letter. Please note.
2. Based on the above communication, we will send you a "Request for Disclosure Request Form".
3. Please fills in the "Request for Disclosure Request" with the necessary information and enclose the "Document for identification" based on the "Instructions", and sends them by mail to our consultation desk.
4. After confirming the contents of the request, we will reply by mail.
* Depending on the content of the disclosure, a fee may be charged.
* In the case of a request for disclosure, etc. by an agent, please attach a power of attorney from the principal and enclose it in accordance with the "Instructions".